Creative Services / Graphic Project and Production Manager
JOB TITLE: Creative Services / Graphic Project and Production Manager
LOCATION: Boston Campus ~ Waltham, MACompany Description:
Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes' collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
The Graphic production services Manager will be responsible for implementing, and ultimately delivering the creative work for a variety of corporate and global marketing initiatives. As part of the project management process s/he will be responsible for overseeing and managing the work flow of graphic design and advertising agencies, as well as copywriters. This position requires an individual with strong multi-tasking abilities, superior project management experience, and an understanding of the company’s strategic business objectives to generate strong creative material that meet those goals.
The Creative Services Manager must have the ability to incorporate corporate strategy into creative materials, as well as how to visually communicate complex concepts in the high tech and manufacturing industries. S/he must know the production process for a wide range of printed, digital, and interactive marketing materials such as collateral, packaging, events, websites, lead generation campaigns.
The Creative Services Manager, working with the Art Director, will be responsible for reviewing and presenting concepts, layouts, and copy to internal stakeholders for review and feedback. S/he must be an excellent communicator and act as a liaison with external and internal resources regarding branding, positioning, general creative direction and graphic guidelines. S/he will be responsible for helping internal team members understand the best approach to meet their needs while remaining on brand, on time, and on budget. The Creative Services Manager will also oversee the work flow for the detailed back-end production work and act as an internal traffic and production manager, driving resources and controlling schedules and assets.
This position will report to the Corporate Marketing Communications Manager based in Concord, Massachusetts.
• Manage corporate and global graphic projects; assist internal stakeholders in building their strategic direction for these projects; and ensure all creative work meets brand guidelines, falls within budget, and meets deadlines
• Communicate clearly and regularly regarding project status and timelines
• Assign and track projects from conception through completion and lead day-to-day operations of the department
• Establish work flow and control processes
• Manage online corporate graphic asset bank
• Act as the primary liaison between advertising and graphic agencies, writers, and internal stakeholders
• Manage internal graphic designer and copywriter
• Develop creative briefs for all projects, working with internal and external stakeholders
• Propose, manage and track budgets for projects
• Provide expertise and advice regarding the creative and production process to various internal teams
• Oversee digital and print production, including press runs
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
• Minimum 15 years experience in Advertising or Marketing, ideally on both the client and agency side
• Must have agency experience, ideally in account management and/or production / trafficking
• Strong project management / organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills / ability to work with senior management team, as well as key internal and external agencies / key stakeholders
• Self–starter with strong work ethics, ability to manage a team
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure while implementing creative designs within tight deadlines.
• Collaborative and team–oriented with excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Familiarity with key design and web software tools: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Acrobat, StudioMax, etc.), HTML, CSS, content management systems, and Flash.
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
For immediate consideration, Please apply on-line: https://jobs.extranet.3ds.com/recruitment_details?q=301131&lang=ENG