Business Development Specialist
JOB TITLE: Business Development Specialist
LOCATION: Boston Campus - Waltham, Massachusetts
Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3DVIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
The SolidWorks Corporate Accounts Team’s mission is to manage sales and services relationships with our largest customers supporting technology planning and investment, sales campaigns and project rollouts to ensure customer success.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing sales pipeline for the Corporate Accounts team through a combination of account research, networking and back office support. Specifically the Business Development Manager conducts and develops research reports for accounts taking into consideration existing industry trends, organization, growth potential, recent interest in SolidWorks, critical business initiatives, exiting assets, and incumbent competitors to SolidWorks. The Business Development Manager must be proficient at doing independent research using data from a variety of sources and calling directly into the account.
- Set up and administer account information in Siebel CRM
- Conduct research using tools such as One Source, Hoovers, web and internal systems (Siebel) and create summaries in support of Corporate Account target selection and business development
- Call into target accounts for sales campaigns and account research, coordinate activities for account executive
- Work with marketing to coordinate activities to support field events
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years of work experience in professional business environment
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology, MBA ideal
- Inside technology telesales/telemarketing experience a plus
- Excellent computer skills (Siebel or other CRM, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of independently prioritizing daily / weekly activities
- The abilities to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have excellent organizational/time management skills are required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Contact: For immediate consideration, Please apply on-line: http://www.3ds.com/company/jobs-careers/join-us/