Client Executive – Federal Business Development
JOB TITLE: Client Executive – Federal Business Development
LOCATION: USA - East Coast
COMPANY INTRODUCTION: Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
The Client Executive is responsible for developing and establishing strategic relationships within the US Federal Government (prospects and customers of SolidWorks). It is the Client Executive’s responsibility to drive sales with Federal entities including the Department of Defense, Department of Energy and Research Labs ensuring they receive the benefits of SolidWorks solutions across locations working in conjunction with 3DS SolidWorks technical specialists, Support, Value Added Resellers, and Solution Partners. Responsibilities include:
• Prepare and achieve revenue plans identifying opportunities within Federal Government.
• Establish strategic relationships between clients and SolidWorks.
• Provide management visibility: weekly pipeline, forecasts, account plans, and activity reports to SolidWorks management.
• Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of the account and develop, present and demonstrate SolidWorks’ capabilities.
• Develop, deliver and lead implementation of professional technology proposals supporting multiple sites.
• Introduce and integrate SolidWorks technical resources, VAR personnel and Solution Partners to the customer to demonstrate capability, educate customer personnel and facilitate project management.
• Communicate progress / success to client management and stakeholders
• Assure a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Act as the executive sponsor of the relationship between SolidWorks and the client
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 5 to 8 years direct selling experience in the software industry.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 5 to 8 years experience selling technology solutions to the Federal Government (Department of Defense/Department of Energy/Agencies preferred).
• Strong knowledge of manufacturing industry is highly desired.
• Ability to lead in a team atmosphere, appreciation of aggressive goals, and superior communication skills, organizational/time management skills, and a make-it-happen attitude.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Contact: For immediate consideration, Please apply on-line: http://www.3ds.com/company/jobs-careers/join-us/