Sales Operations Specialist
JOB TITLE: Sales Operations Specialist
LOCATION: Boston Campus ~ Waltham, MACOMPANY INTRODUCTION: Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
The Sales Operations Specialist will support corporate goals and objectives by providing analytical leadership through reporting, analysis, and actionable recommendations. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and possess a broad understanding of sales operations. He/she will help develop and automate the consolidation of sales metrics, dashboards, and analysis both for channel partners and internal teams.
The key objectives include:
• Collecting, maintaining and analyzing monthly global metrics for our reseller channel and sales leadership team.
• Perform monthly and quarterly global analysis, including performance towards sales plan, order and deal size analysis, lead-to-sales performance, and channel performance, among others.
• Consolidate operational metrics and provide timely delivery to global sales leadership team.
• Improving the automation and communication of KPM’s.
• Engage with field sales team for education and enhancement of current systems and processes.
• Support our global pipeline management and forecasting system – including administration, training, enhancement definition, and testing.
• Coordinate quarterly sales spiff programs & payments
• Defining, testing, and supporting the sales requests for Siebel call center and Siebel Analytics reporting. Includes architecting new reports and processes for enhanced productivity, and collaborating with inter-departmental teams.
• Collaborate with marketing lead to sales initiatives
• Coordinate annual VAR awards recognition program
• Identify opportunities to improve business processes that impact our ww sales channel
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Self-motivated and self-directed, with a positive attitude
• Accepts responsibility, accountability and takes pride in his/her work
• Manages multiple projects with a sharp attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and manage deadlines effectively
• 3-5 years of strategic analysis job experience
Skills and Knowledge:
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to communicate (oral, written and numerical) to all levels of the organization
• Excellent understanding of operational concepts and operational modeling capabilities
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Siebel business systems, including Siebel Analytics, is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.