Customer Center Representative
JOB TITLE: Customer Center Representative
LOCATION: Boston Campus ~ Waltham, MA.
COMPANY INTRODUCTION: Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
• Field customer issues and questions regarding the registration process, basic installation and licensing of SolidWorks software.
• Work to assist customers with solutions to questions or problems received through e-mail, web or over the phone.
• Assist SolidWorks Resellers with customer information and order inquires
• Interact with SolidWorks Tech Support and Inside Sales
• 1-2 Years Call Center/Customer Service experience.
• Software / High Tech industry experience preferred.
• Experience with Siebel desired.
• Exposure to software licensing a plus.
Formal business, CAD (computer aided drafting) or engineering education or equivalent experience. College degree preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to react to customer issues and formulate resolutions quickly.
• Previous experience in interacting with customers via phone and e-mail
• Strong desire to help customers with their issues.
• Superior problem solving skills.
• Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
• Team player with the ability to work independently.
• Familiarity with computers, software licensing and basic understanding of databases.
• Ability to handle stressful customer interactions
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
For immediate consideration, Please apply on-line: