Instructional Design/Course Developer
JOB TITLE: Instructional Design/Course Developer
LOCATION: Boston Campus ~ Waltham, MACOMPANY INTRODUCTION:
Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Position Description: You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining compelling and effective course materials used to train our customers in the deployment, use, and implementation of SolidWorks mechanical design software and its related applications. The course materials consist of print-based training manuals for classroom-based instructor-led training, electronic and print-based self-guided tutorials, and media-based online learning content.
Education: Ideal candidates will have experience in training, technical writing, instructional design and course development in a professional environment. Bachelor’s degree in instructional design or equivalent.
• Extensive experience developing training materials for technical subjects such as mechanical computer-aided design software.
• Experience in repurposing existing instructor-led course material for eLearning delivery.
• Well developed oral and written communication skills, including detail-oriented technical writing and the ability to convey complex technical information in a logical, easy to understand manner.
• Experience developing web-based training and the associated technologies.
• Proven ability to quickly learn all aspects of complex topics and subjects.
• Must provide sample(s) of course development projects.
• Will be required to demonstrate above average teaching ability through a behavioral simulation/performance assessment.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to perform as a team member on multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and meet high expectations for quality and attention to detail.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
TO APPLY: Please visit www.3ds.com or https://jobs.extranet.3ds.com/recruitment_details?q=301402&lang=ENG