Community User Experience Designer
JOB TITLE: Community User Experience Designer
LOCATION: Waltham, MA or Madison, WI.
COMPANY INTRODUCTION: Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Position Description: The Community User Experience Designer is responsible for:
- Insure a consistent, great user experience within our services and community related web properties
- Create use cases, wireframes, experience storyboards, and specifications detailing the experience for each project
- Work closely with the team to turn concepts and key business requirements into innovative experiences
- Gather feedback, and turn this feedback into actions, from all stakeholders in particular our customers using multiple feedback mechanisms
- Be able to drive and validate designs based on analytical data
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 3+ years related work experience with a portfolio highlighting your work and experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design, Industrial Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent design and visual skills
- Passionate about delivering a great customer experience
- Deep understanding of community and social concepts
- Experience with community and support websites, self-help, and knowledge management desirable
- Experience with mobile and tablet form factors desirable
- Ability to work well with and influence different departments within the organization
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.