Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
LOCATION: Boston Campus ~ Waltham, MA
COMPANY INTRODUCTION: Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
DESCRIPTION: Under minimal supervision, qualify Sales leads for Reseller Channel in assigned region(s). The ISR is responsible for the initial prospecting stage of the sales cycle, including: gathering prospect/customer information, doing research on the suspect/prospect’s company to include industry, competitors, compelling business events, key decision-makers, and other pertinent information that would be needed to take the prospect to the next sales stage.
EDUCATION: Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or 2+ years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Qualify leads that come to the Inside Sales Team from various methods of marketing programs.
- Communicate to prospective customers the value of SOLIDWORKS products and solutions to their business needs.
- Maintain accurate records (Accounts, Contacts, Leads, and Activities) within the Sales Database (Siebel).
- Qualify prospects and promote them to Opportunity status and forward to VARs to engage the customer, focusing on increasing the probability of new sales activity.
- Through identification of account type, such as Major accounts, Prospect Accounts, and Commercial Accounts, direct discussions with the prospects focusing on appropriate key messages for each.
- Follow up w/ VARs on Opportunities.
- Provide ongoing Lead Development for prospects that are not currently ready to purchase.
- Expand job knowledge and skill set to remain current with products and positioning through ongoing training.
- Professionally represent SOLIDWORKS at all times, working positively and effectively with internal resources and external customers.
- Take lead on sales related actions for each territory.
- 2 years’ related experience and/or training in an Inside Sales environment preferred.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Specifically, excellent phone and computer skills (MS Outlook, PowerPoint, excel).
- Proven ability to handle a high volume of calls.
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external.
- The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have excellent organizational/time management skills is also desired.
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Inside Sales Team in SOLIDWORKS.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Contact: For immediate consideration, Please apply on-line: http://www.3ds.com/company/jobs-careers/join-us/