Community Acceptable Use
Acceptable Use Policy outlines unacceptable uses of the Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. community sites.
This Acceptable Use Policy outlines unacceptable uses of the Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. (“DS SolidWorks”) websites and other DS SolidWorks services that may interact with or access the Internet. This policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which DS SolidWorks may provide services to you.
DS SolidWorks may at any time revise this Acceptable Use Policy by updating this posting. Any changes will be posted here. We encourage you to review this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time since, by your continued access to or use of the DS SolidWorks services; you will be bound by any such revisions.
You agree not to use DS SolidWorks websites or other services to:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a DS SolidWorks official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or obtaining unauthorized access to any system, network, service, or account.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the service.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the DS SolidWorks websites or servers or networks connected to the DS SolidWorks websites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the DS SolidWorks websites.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another user or users.
- Collect or store personally identifiable information about other users.
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "crush" services.
- Use the DS SolidWorks websites or services as storage for remote loading or as a door or signpost to another home page, whether inside or beyond the 3D PartStream.NET or other DS SolidWorks or affiliate service.
- Resell access to or use of DS SolidWorks websites, Content, or other services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without the prior written consent of DS SolidWorks.
Right to Remove or Disable Access: