Educators and Students
SolidWorks gives students the skills needed to develop their careers, and offers teachers the opportunity to guide future generations of engineers.
SolidWorks is the best 3D CAD tool to get your students up to speed fast. We offer community and support to help you develop the next generation of engineering and design innovators.
- At our SolidWorks® Teachers’ Blog you’ll find drawings, downloads and video, information on sponsorships and contests your students can get involved with.
- We host a discussion forum devoted to 3D CAD education.
- An active SolidWorks Community connects you with like-minded peers.
- Students have access to the SolidWorks® SimulationXpress Educational License.
- Take advantage of extended support designed especially for educators.
- Learn about SolidWorks and the world of professional 3D CAD in our Discussion Forums.
- Join the community at 3D ContentCentral, download and upload parts & assemblies, and rate what you find.
- Our community is diverse, open, and passionate about 3D CAD, and our community resources get you connected.