SolidWorks Accredited Educator Certification
Educators play a vital role in developing the next generation of engineering and design innovators. The SolidWorks Accredited Educator certification provides educators the professional development credential to demonstrate technical proficiency and skill in the classroom.
The SolidWorks® Accredited Educator certificate
- Increases technical proficiency in classroom instruction for 3D CAD, simulation, and sustainable design
- Recognizes skills in teaching SolidWorks software with a professional development credential
Becoming a SolidWorks Accredited Educator demonstrates expertise in SolidWorks 3D solid modeling, design concepts, and sustainable design and your commitment to professional development.
- Apply to become a Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) Provider* at www.solidworks.com/CSWAProvider.
- Pass the SolidWorks Technology Educator Competency Exam. *
- Pass the Certified SolidWorks Associate Exam.
- Receive the SolidWorks Accredited Educator certificate.
*If you are already CSWA certified, you just need take and pass the TECE. CSWA Providers must be on subscription and meet minimum license requirements
For step by step instructions, view our SolidWorks Accredited Educator presentation.