Employee Engagement - The Green Team
Employees are directly involved in environmental initiatives at the new Dassault Systèmes Boston campus. The Green Team regularly reviews ongoing progress, considers new initiatives, and holds Lunch and Learn sessions each quarter with Sustainability Leaders as inspirational guest-speakers.
- Giving all employees reusable coffee mugs and water glasses
- Eliminating disposable flatware, cups, and plates
- Providing reusable tableware in the cafeteria and kitchens
- Promoting green initiatives, such as turning off computers and conserving paper
- Establishing policy for carbon emissions offset of travel, lodging, and activities for major events
- Pushing environmental efforts that improve the campus LEED rating (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)