Key Management Specialist - SolidWorks, EMEA
LOCATION: Cambridge / United Kingdom
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp., a Dassault Systèmes S.A. subsidiary, is a world leader in 3D solutions that help millions of engineers and designers succeed through innovation. Our products deliver an intuitive experience in product design, simulation, publishing, data management, and environmental impact assessment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide support to Resellers, Field Sales organization and customers:
- Provide Resellers and end users professional, courteous support in regards to the Company’s products and services. This support is in the form of answers to inquiries, work flow transactions, and problem solving (received via service requests, email, telephone, FAX and posted mail).
- Answer all inquiries from internal Company employees promptly.
- Support the work efforts of other related Company departments by participating in cross-functional teams.
- Suggest process and tools improvements to adapt to business changes and/or to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Coach sales and partners (VARs) in the execution of processes, tools and business practices
Process all Reseller and Customer request of licenses and keys generation:
- Assemble and archive completed Reseller and end customer transactional records properly.
- Measure Reseller performance and system utilization and highlight and work opportunities for improved self-sufficiency.
- Assume project team member responsibilities for various change initiatives.
- Analyze information and results and report to management.
- Ensure the reliability of customer database content (licenses and keys).
Professional support on installation/activation:
- Give direct technical support on installation/activation, Customer Portal, etc. issues if necessary and redirect enquiries to the correct channel when required.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar. Other, similar, qualifications will be considered.
- Thanks to our significant customer and Channel partner (Reseller) base in EMEA, fluency in English and very good ability with another European language (ideally French and/or Italian) is required.
- 3 +years previous experience in sales admin, customer support/service, finance or related areas is required.
- Customer and target focused attitude as well as strong communication skills are a must.
- Experience with CRM systems (Siebel CRM is a plus).
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and Microsoft Office suite ((Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must be diligent, detail oriented, structured and a fast decision maker with strong analytical skills. Someone able to think independently but who can be a good team player in an international environment.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
SolidWorks offers an excellent salary commensurate with experience; and a bonus plan, which is discretionary. Benefits include a grouped personal pension plan, comprehensive medical insurance for staff and their dependents and permanent health and life assurance coverage. We offer a superb working environment in the centre of Cambridge.
If you are looking for an interesting position, where you can build on the future, we are looking forward to receiving your application. You can expect great career opportunities and a REAL team!
Please apply by email to:
Stefanie Breuer (Recruiter | Human Resources, EMEA)
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.