Navigating the Hurdles of Hardware Startups: Perspectives From Successful Hardware Entrepreneurs
This white paper offers helpful guidance to early-stage hardware entrepreneurs that can lead them down the path of success and shares nuggets of wisdom from successful entrepreneurs who have gone through some growing pains and are continuing to lead their companies as successful, young enterprises.
Download the White Paper to examine key areas that can increase your chances of success:
- Securing funding through different sources
- Working with incubators and accelerators brings tangible benefits
- Protecting intellectual property (IP)
- Field-testing brings you closer to the customer
- What type of prototypes work best?
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. values the privacy of all visitors.
More than 2.9 million product designers and engineers worldwide, representing more than 210,800 organizations, use SOLIDWORKS to bring their designs to life-from the coolest gadgets to innovations that deliver a better tomorrow.