Associate Service Partner
The first level of participation in the SolidWorks Service Partner Program is becoming an Associate Service Partner.
Who can apply?
- Companies that have, or plan to have, SolidWorks Enterprise PDM implementation services for sale to the SolidWorks customer base. SolidWorks resellers, and organizations that resell software are ineligible.
- Applicants must staff at least two technicians who are capable of completing service partner testing.
Note: This level initiates the process of becoming a SolidWorks Certified Service Partner and is limited to two years.
How to apply:
- Click here to complete and submit the Associate Service Partner Application and Associate Service Partner Agreement.
- Following application review, you will receive notification from SolidWorks regarding approval.
Associate Service Partner benefits:
- You will receive a copy of the latest version of SolidWorks Premium and SolidWorks Enterprise PDM software to use during the development of your services.
- You will gain access to the SolidWorks Customer Portal to upgrade your SolidWorks licenses.
- You will gain access to the SolidWorks Application Programming Interface (API) support group for valuable assistance as you develop your services.
- You will be eligible to participate in SolidWorks Certified Service Partner training and certification.
Click here to continue to Level 2: Certified Service Partner
Questions or comments? Please contact the SolidWorks Partner Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.