Associate Service Partner
The first level of participation in the SOLIDWORKS Service Partner Program is becoming an Associate Service Partner.
Who can apply?
- Companies that have, or plan to have, SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM implementation services for sale to the SOLIDWORKS customer base. SOLIDWORKS resellers, and organizations that resell software are ineligible.
- Applicants must staff at least two technicians who are capable of completing service partner testing.
Note: This level initiates the process of becoming a SOLIDWORKS Certified Service Partner and is limited to two years.
How to apply:
- Important: We require two (2) joint customer references to be provided with this application, please click here to access this reference document that must be completed and uploaded as part of this application.
- Click here to complete and submit the Associate Service Partner Application and Partner Program Agreement.
- Following application review, you will receive notification from SOLIDWORKS regarding approval.
Associate Service Partner benefits:
- You will receive a copy of the latest version of SOLIDWORKS Premium and SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM software to use during the development of your services.
- You will gain access to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal to upgrade your SOLIDWORKS licenses.
- You will gain access to the SOLIDWORKS Application Programming Interface (API) support group for valuable assistance as you develop your services.
- You will be eligible to participate in SOLIDWORKS Certified Service Partner training and certification.
Click here to continue to Level 2: Certified Service Partner
Questions or comments? Please contact the SOLIDWORKS Partner Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.