Certified CAM Product
An option in the SolidWorks Partner Product Program for CAM software companies is Certified CAM Product status. Certified CAM Products help SolidWorks users easily identify best-in-class CAM software products that perform well with SolidWorks geometry.
The final level of participation in the Solidworks Partner Product Program for Software Companies is Certified Gold Product. If you represent a Software Company, click here for details.
Who can apply?
- CAM Software Companies that are Approved SolidWorks Solution Partners.
- Applicant must have released an integrated CAM product that is complementary to SolidWorks solutions and have secured a minimum of five SolidWorks customers.
- Applicant agrees to present its product for certification testing and the product is deemed by DS SolidWorks to be fully integrated and associative with SolidWorks solutions.
How to apply:
- Complete and submit the Certified CAM Product Application and Certified CAM Product Logo Agreement.
- Present your product to DS SolidWorks for design review and certification testing to determine that it is in conformance with SolidWorks Certified CAM Product integration critera.
Certified CAM Product benefits:
- Approved products will be clearly identified as Certified CAM in the online SolidWorks Partner Directory and publicized on the DS SolidWorks web site. Click here to see our online Partner Directory.
- Notification of your Certified CAM Product status and the nature of your product by DS SolidWorks to all of its Value-Added Resellers (VARs) worldwide.
SolidWorks Partner Product Program Benefits and Opportunities
|Free SolidWorks Training|
|Web Listing/Partner Designation|
|SolidWorks Express Newsletter- Partner Offers|
|Certified Partner Solutions Brochure|
|SolidWorks Reseller Contacts|
|SolidWorks Interactive Tour- Online Version|
Questions or Comments? Please contact the SolidWorks Partner Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.