Certified Service Partner
The final level of participation in the SOLIDWORKS Service Partner Program is Certified Service Partner status.
Who can apply?
- Approved SOLIDWORKS Associate Service Providers. SOLIDWORKS resellers, and organizations that resell software are ineligible.
- Applicants must staff at least two employees who pass the basic and advanced certifications for SOLIDWORKS product data management software. These staff members must score 80 percent or higher on the written test and score 100 percent on the practical test.
- SOLIDWORKS Associate Service Partners must provide at a minimum five customer and/or reseller references documenting actual work involving the SOLIDWORKS PDM family of products.
- Applicants must staff at least one employee who can attain certification in Microsoft® SQL, Windows® 2008 Server, and C++ programming.
How to apply:
- Complete and submit the Certified Service Partner Application and Certified Service Partner Logo Agreement.
- Following application review, you will receive notification from SOLIDWORKS regarding approval.
- Pass a 90-minute SOLIDWORKS PDM Implementation Panel Review.
Certified Service Partner benefits:
- License of the latest version of SOLIDWORKS Premium and SOLIDWORKS PDM software for use in providing services.
- Access to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal to upgrade your SOLIDWORKS licenses.
- Access to the SOLIDWORKS Application Programming Interface (API) support group for valuable assistance as you execute your services.
- Clear identification as a Certified Service Partner in the online SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Directory which is published on the SOLIDWORKS website. Click here to see the directory.
Questions or comments? Please contact the SOLIDWORKS Partner Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.