The second level of participation in the SolidWorks Partner Product Program—and the next step toward attaining certification for your product—is to become a Solution Partner.
Who can apply?:
- Approved SolidWorks Research Associates.
- Applicant must have released a product that is complimentary to a SolidWorks solution and have secured a minimum of two SolidWorks customer references.
- Applicant agrees to ship its product to SolidWorks or demonstrate its conformance with the program to obtain Solution Partner status.
How to apply:
- Complete and submit the Solution Partner Application and Solution Partner Agreement.
- Following application review, you will receive notification from SolidWorks regarding approval.
Solution Partner benefits:
- Approved products are added to the online SolidWorks Partner Directory and publicized on the SolidWorks website. Click here to see the directory.
- Use of the SolidWorks Solution Partner logo.
- Participation in special SolidWorks Partner marketing opportunities.
- Access to SolidWorks Sales Managers, who will work with you to maximize the sales opportunities that are part of becoming a Solution Partner.
SolidWorks Partner Product Program Benefits and Opportunities
|Access to SolidWorks Demos|
|Free SolidWorks Training|
|API Fundamentals Training|
|SolidWorks API Support|
|SolidWorks Early Visibility Program|
|SolidWorks Beta Program|
|Web Listing/Partner Designation|
|SolidWorks Express Newsletter- Partner Offers|
|Partner Product QuickFlix|
|Joint Customer Success Story|
|SolidWorks Reseller Contacts|
If you represent a Software Company, click here to continue to Level 3:
Certified Gold Product (products that compliment 3D CAD and Data Management solutions).
If you represent a CAM Software Company, click here to continue to Level 3:
Certified CAM Product.
Questions or Comments? Please contact the SolidWorks Partner Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.