The second level of participation in the SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Program—and the next step toward attaining certification for your product—is to become a Solution Partner.
Who can apply?:
- Approved SOLIDWORKS Research Associates.
- Applicant must have released a product that is complimentary to a SOLIDWORKS solution and have secured a minimum of two SOLIDWORKS customer references.
- Applicant agrees to ship its product to SOLIDWORKS or demonstrate its conformance with the program to obtain Solution Partner status.
How to apply:
- Complete and submit the Solution Partner Application and Amendment to the Partner Program Agreement.
- Following application review, you will receive notification from SOLIDWORKS regarding approval.
Solution Partner benefits:
- Approved products are added to the online SOLIDWORKS Partner Directory and publicized on the SOLIDWORKS website. Click here to see the directory.
- Use of the SOLIDWORKS Solution Partner logo.
- Participation in special SOLIDWORKS Partner marketing opportunities.
- Access to SOLIDWORKS Sales Managers, who will work with you to maximize the sales opportunities that are part of becoming a Solution Partner.
SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Program Benefits and Opportunities
|Access to SOLIDWORKS Demos|
|Free SOLIDWORKS Training|
|API Fundamentals Training|
|SOLIDWORKS API Support|
|SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility Program|
|SOLIDWORKS Beta Program|
|Web Listing/Partner Designation|
|SOLIDWORKS Express Newsletter- Partner Offers|
|Partner Product QuickFlix|
|Joint Customer Success Story|
|SOLIDWORKS Reseller Contacts|
If you represent a Software Company, click here to continue to Level 3:
Certified Gold Product (products that compliment 3D CAD and Data Management solutions).
If you represent a CAM Software Company, click here to continue to Level 3:
Certified CAM Product.
Questions or Comments? Please contact the SOLIDWORKS Partner Program at email@example.com.