Logopress3 by Logopress
Logopress3 BLANK FEATURES:
• Flatten difficult and complex shaped parts from any CAD system quickly and easily. No formal training required.
• Flatten solids or surfaces for any application. Material could be cloth, leather, sheet metal, and so on. Examples of various types of parts include Metal Stampings, Orthopedic Braces, Foam Gaskets, and Decals/Labels.
• Features automatic meshing of the part before flattening and shows stress, strain, and thinning of the part with controllable animation.
Logopress3 Die Design FEATURES:
• Exceptional integration with SolidWorks software - described by one customer this way: "If you know SolidWorks, you know 80% of Logopress3."
• Advanced and complete unbending and flattening functionality that can be used with a native SolidWorks model or with an imported model from any CAD system, even for dirty models.
• Strip Layout functionality that works with either solids or surfaces and can be used for progressive dies or transfer dies. Strip Layout also includes the Round Draw module that allows the user to create a strip layout for a round drawn part in a matter of minutes! This allows quick modeling of a true solid 3D strip for your die or for quoting purposes.
• Die set, punch, and insert assistant with Intelligent Standard Component Library that creates all holes at the same time as it adds the components.
• Intelligent Animation and Dynamic Interference Detection to catch potential mistakes at the design stage.
• Automatic 2D drawing creation along with many other drawing enhancements dedicated to die design.
• Certified SolidWorks Gold Partner Product.
ADDITIONAL PARTNER SPOTLIGHTS