Routing of Rectangular and Other Sections
SOLIDWORKS Routing users can route rectangular and round sections to meet their design needs. Equipment designers, product designers, machine designers, facility designers and others all need rectangular section routing to complete their designs that include ducting, cable trays, conveyors, material handling chutes, and many other systems.
SOLIDWORKS Routing let’s you:
- Generate and run rectangular (or other non-round) route sections using the same familiar SOLIDWORKS Routing user interface
- Select from various standard route and sub-route types such as Ducting/Trunking, Cable Tray, and Ribbon Cable
- Leverage the ‘User Defined’ route type for HVAC, Conveyors, space planning, etc.
- Leverage initial Design Libraries for building additional libraries of rectangular sections
- Automatically insert rectangular elbows and other fitting as you sketch your route paths
- Automatically update the BOM for your route, including all fittings and sections, as you design