SolidWorks Costing: Customizable Manufacturing Settings
|Video: SolidWorks Costing||
Easily adjust SolidWorks Costing manufacturing cost templates in SolidWorks 3D CAD to create customized results for a specific product or operation to better manage costs, accelerate your design and development process, and increase productivity.
SolidWorks Costing: Customizable Manufacturing Settings Overview
SolidWorks Costing is ready to use with standard manufacturing templates that can be customized for your company’s specific manufacturing needs. Templates are provided for sheet metal and machined part costing, and the following attributes can be adjusted:
- Raw material types and costs
- Manufacturing processes, machines, tooling, and associated costs
- Direct labor rates for specific machines and processes
- Company specific manufacturing process information, including feeds, speeds, and setup costs
- Any custom operations, such as deburring, painting, anodizing, data entry, shipping, etc.
- Cost of specific SolidWorks Library Features