What's New in SolidWorks 3D CAD
|Video: SolidWorks 2013 New Features||
New products and design tools, faster modeling, and enhanced collaboration simplify your product development and make you more productive.
- SolidWorks Costing - Provides automatic manufacturing cost estimation to support more manufacturing processes and improves access to cost data for downstream manufacturing systems.
- Conics in Sketcher - Create smooth transitions between existing geometries using true conic surfacing.
- Intersect Feature - Add or remove geometry quickly and easily by intersecting solids, surfaces, and/or planes.
- Network Rendering for PhotoView 360 - Render complex scenes faster using the processing power of other computers on your network.
- Previous Release Interoperability - Work with parts and assemblies in SolidWorks® 2012 (SP5) that were designed or modified in SolidWorks 2013.