BobCAD-CAM, Inc.: BobCAD-CAM Version 25 Software
About BobCAD-CAM, Inc.:
We develop CAD-CAM software for CNC machining.
BobCAD-CAM CNC Software is a modular 2, 3, 4 & 5 Axis CAD-CAM system geared at adding simple and easy-to-use CNC programming automation. V25 provides file compatibility that includes DWG, IGES, DXF, Step, Sldprt, and Parasolid file formats.
BobCAD-CAM software provides a complete CAM solution for basic and highly advanced toolpaths and cnc machining capabilities. Feature highlights include a fully associative CAM Tree manager, stock wizard, tool and material databases and machining wizards that step the operator through the programming phase to streamline toolpath generation and machining. BobCAD-CAM is modular so that advanced machining capabilities can be added at the right time for a cnc shop. This means that a shop can start with 2D/2 Axis milling and ramp all the way up to full 5 axis as they need to.
BobCAD-CAM provides standard Simulation capabilities as well as Full machine simulation available in the PRO versions so that the operator can utilize the machines kenematics for simulating the machine in action. Complete RS 232 and DNC capabilities are included, as well as the ability to customize or build your own post from scratch. Full user manuals are included and training videos are available for the system.
- SolidWorks® file support
- 3-axis solid or surface toolpath wizard for high-speed machining
- Pocketing with island avoidance or taperight wall
- High Speed toolpaths for pocketing and advanced roughing of 2D and 3D parts.
- RS 232 communications and DNC—fully customizable by the operator
- Easy to learn and use
- Excellent for machining simple or complex jobs
- Automatic NC code generator
- Top-quality training materials