QBuild Corporation: ERPLink
About QBuild Corporation:
QBuild Corporation provides integration solutions to bridge the gap between engineering and ERP systems. QBuild offers a comprehensive suite of ERP tools built for engineers using SolidWorks® including an advanced ERP part search tool, BOM and item data integration, as well as a bolt-on Engineering Change system that integrates PDM Enterprise with ERP; it is compatible with Enterprise PDM.
Our staff combines engineering and software development skills to provide you with a single interface to design and work with your ERP system.
The ERPLink CAD Interface system is a turnkey system designed to tightly connect your design information to your ERP system. It allows engineering designers to view, modify, update, and create ERP engineering information, such as bill of materials and item master data without ever leaving SolidWorks. ERPLink saves significant engineering resources: typical payback period is six months or less. The real-time, two-way link between engineering design and ERP also allows Engineering to benefit from item description standardization already in your ERP database.
Production benefits from having drawing information identical to work order documentation, eliminating ambiguity and reducing rework and scrap. ERPLink creates the building blocks that will allow you to automate and integrate your entire revision and Engineering Change Order process. The ECN Manager module bolts onto ERPLink, providing engineers with critical change information, such as inventory, open work order, and sales orders as engineering changes are made.
This allows your engineering team to make informed decisions regarding stock disposition and inventory rework requirements.
- Real-time two-way link between CAD and ERP data
- Allow your engineering staff to enter ERP data directly from SolidWorks
- Interface for bill of materials, where used, Part Master and Manufacturing Routings
- Can be integrated with any ERP system, including: Dynamics AX, Dynamics Navision, Encompix, Epicor Vantage, Epicor Vista, Exact MAX, Infor SyteLine, Infor Visual Manufacturing, Made2Manage.
- Automatic update of change information in Notes or PartsInfo databases
- Eliminate engineering ERP clerical work
- Direct interface into ERP databases
- Ensure engineering data on the drawing is identical to ERP information
- Reduce data entry errors
- Other database interfacing eliminates double and triple data entry