For over 20 years, Logopress’s only business has been the development of die design software for the tool and die industry as well as flattening and blank prediction software for many kinds of parts. Up until 2002, the company provided 2D software solutions in France. In 2000, after three years of research and development in 3D technology, it also decided to develop 3D parametric solutions and to expand its business worldwide.
More and more die designers all over the world are currently running Logopress3™. Many people who need to create die quotations (via a quick strip layout) or/and to flatten complex 3D shaped parts (via a quick blank determination) are also running Logopress3. Currently, Logopress3 is used in over 30 countries around the world.
Experience the power - Logopress introduces you to the best solution for designing progressive dies, fineblank dies, and transfer dies. The work can be started from a SOLIDWORKS™ native part or from an imported part from another cad system. Have a look at some of its key functions:
- Blank prediction
- Advanced unbending
- Strip layout design
- Round draw module
- Powerful and customizable feature to define and build the tool structure
- Powerful, customizable, and intelligent standard component library with automatic creation of related holes machining
- Automatic cutting and forming punch generation
- Wire EDM burn blocks generation assistant Dynamic interference detection and animation
- Automatic and customizable 2D drawings
- Automatic and progressive die oriented holes table andBOM
Logopress3 means considerable time savings. Logopress3 is easy to use and easy to learn. It is fully integrated in SOLIDWORKS® and uses its entire power. It has been designed and studied in SOLIDWORKS for your needs. For further information, please visit our website or contact us.