NEi Software: NEi Works
About NEi Software:
NEi Software is a global provider of Nastran Finite Element Analysis (FEA), engineering simulation, and virtual test software. Engineers gain insight with digital prototypes, images, contour plots, graphs, and animations of linear and nonlinear structural stress, deformation, dynamics, vibration, kinematics, impact, heat transfer, and computational fluid dynamic (CFD) simulations. The website features case studies in aerospace, automotive, maritime, petroleum, medical, and consumer products with demonstration videos, webinars, tutorials, and training schedules.
NEi Works is a Nastran Finite Element Analysis (FEA) tool embedded in SolidWorks that integrates all the high-end engineering analysis and simulation capabilities of NEi Nastran with 3D solid modeling and retains the same look-and-feel, menu, and tree-type structures of SolidWorks.
Users experience the familiar environment and ease of use they have come to expect with SolidWorks while getting the power, accuracy, and comprehensive depth of engineering analysis and simulation capabilities that are associated with Nastran FEA solutions. With NEi Works, you can start with linear statistics and move up to highly advanced nonlinear and transient analysis or virtual simulation of structural, thermal, and dynamic problems.
Plus, NEi Works can share results with the entire community of Nastran users, like NEi, NX, and MSC, using text files for input data and results via standard OP2 format - an important consideration if you need to work with customers, suppliers, or design partners using Nastran.
- Completely scalable and expandable
- Nastran FEA
- Continuity and connection between design and analysis
- Choice of solver packages
- Element library
- Continuous scalable path from design validation to high-end analysis
- Precise, proven results you can rely on
- Capabilities that grow with needs; scalable for your organization; the right tools for each functional group
- Low entry cost; pay for what you need
- Ability to model a variety of structures