Creaform, Inc.: Handyscan 3D Laser Scanners
About Creaform, Inc.:
Creaform develops, manufactures, and sells 3D portable measurement technologies and specializes in 3D engineering services. The company offers innovative solutions, such as 3D scanning, reverse engineering, quality control, non-destructive testing, product development, and numerical simulation (FEA/CFD). Its products and services cater to a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, consumer products, heavy industries, healthcare, manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, and research and education With headquarters and manufacturing operations in Lévis, Québec, Creaform operates innovation centers in Lévis and Grenoble, France, and has offices in the United States, France, Germany, Brazil, China, Japan, India, Korea and Singapore.
Creaform is a unit of AMETEK Ultra Precision Technologies, a division of AMETEK Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, with 2014 annual sales of $4.0 billion.
The HandySCAN 3D™ handheld scanners of new generation have been optimized to meet the needs of product development and engineering professionals on the lookout for the most effective and reliable way to acquire 3D measurements of physical objects. Creaform’s flagship metrology-grade scanners underwent a complete re-engineering, building on its core assets. They are now more portable and they are faster at delivering accurate and high resolution 3D scans while remaining overly simple to use. Yet, it is their true portability that has changed the rules and set a whole new trend in the 3D scanning market.
- Handheld portable 3D laser scanners
- Metrology-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.030 mm (0.0012 in.)
- Self-positioning devices
- Accuracy in real-life conditions: regardless of environment conditions, part set-up or user
- Versatile: virtually limitless 3D scanning – no matter the part size, complexity, material or color
- Fastest 3D scanner on the market
- On-the-go scanning: you can take it from place to place or use it in-house or on site
- Stand-alone device: there is no need for an external positioning system, arms, tripod or fixture
- Outputs directly to a mesh file(STL)
- Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.