NCG CAM Solutions Ltd: NCG CAM
About NCG CAM Solutions Ltd:
Established in Cambridge, UK, NCG CAM Solutions Ltd. provides CAM software solutions, offering all the tools needed to manufacture prototypes, models, molds, dies, patterns, and finished products. Our specialist area is 3D HSM CAM with our product NCG CAM.
All of our staff have a wealth of CAM experience, having worked in the CADCAM and engineering industry for many years. This includes our support team who have actually worked on the shop-floor using CAM on live jobs, so are able to provide excellent back-up and support service for the software.
NCG CAM HSM CAM software is a stand-alone CAM system that integrates with existing CAD and CAM systems.
NCG CAM boasts many innovative features including automatic 3D roughing. This is suitable for all types of forms, creating an optimized, smooth cutter motion for HSM machining, while helping to extend tool life, minimizing wear on the machine tool and producing parts with excellent surface finish.
The main features of the software are:
- Automatic 3D Roughing
- Z-Level Waterline Machining Using Surface Contact Angles
- Raster (Planar) Pass Machining Using Surface Contact Angles
- Spiral and Radial Machining
- Horizontal Area Machining of Flat Surfaces Only
- Pencil and Parallel Pencil milling
- Morph and Boundary Machining
- Automatic Rest Machining
- 3D Constant Offset & Corner Offset Machining
- Core Roughing
- Perpendicular Raster Machining
- Variable Feed Rate Control
- Advanced Drilling Routines
- 3 + 2 Axis Machining
- Stock Models
- Customizable tool holders
- Fully gouge-protected toolpaths
- Simultaneous 5-axis add-on module for mold and die
NCG CAM has a very user-friendly interface, with a typical learning curve of just 1 day required to machine a live job.
- Very user friendly interface – making it suitable for occasional users
- NCG CAM offers many advanced 3D machining routines, rest roughing and 3 + 2 capabilities for all toolpaths; simultaneous 5-axis add-on module available
- Fast and efficient roughing strategies, including core roughing
- Advanced drilling routines – includes automatic hole detection and/or user-defined holes
- All machining routines are fully gouge protected for both the cutter and the tool holder