Revware, Inc.: RevWorks
About Revware, Inc.:
Revware is the developer of RevWorks reverse engineering software for SolidWorks®.
RevWorks Featured-Based Reverse Engineering for SolidWorks
Create parametric models quickly and easily with RevWorks™, the original feature-based reverse engineering solution for SolidWorks.
This industry-defining product adds many timesaving tools for capturing component data directly into parts and assemblies, including 2D and 3D sketch tools, SnapScan™, and DirectSurf™.
The latest version of RevWorks further enhances the creation of accurate solid models with its support of popular 3D digitizer and coordinate measuring machines (CMMs). You can collect part data and capture design intent more quickly and precisely than with other technologies that rely strictly on point-cloud scanning. With RevWorks, you need less time and data to create accurate, parametric, editable parts directly inside SolidWorks.
- 2D and 3D sketcher support
- Alignment Manager - ability to create multiple, repeatable part coordinate systems
- Probe Manager - calibrate and manage all of your device probes
- Leap Manager - allows digitizer to be repeatedly repositioned while maintaining common coordinate system
- Feature Precision - all 2D features use Revware best-fitting technology
- SnapScan - 2D and 3D free-form cross-sectional scanning
- DirectSurf - single best-fit parametric NURB surfaces created directly from random digitized points
- Dynamic on-screen probe motion, including our unique projection cursor
- Dockable, resizable position display window
- Online manual and Help system
- Over 13 years of experience developing reverse engineering products and providing industry-specific support
- New Mouse Points feature lets you select any sketch point, including mid and end points, corner vertices, and any other point elements into a best-fit feature
- New Point Manager tool provides for the direct import of point files
- New probe calibration wizard and probe checkout tools to enhance accuracy
- Several new feature types such as planes perpendicular to a curve and radial planes
- Best-fit geometry creation for greater accuracy