Sitius Inc.: Sitius PV
About Sitius Inc.:
Sitius Inc is a developer of process-oriented software automation tools for the machine industry specializing in products and services for dimensional inspection. Sitius delivers advanced metrology solutions, providing the tools to measure and evaluate the physical part through any stage of the production cycle. Seamless integration with the host CAD system facilitates concurrent engineering and eliminates data duplication. Sitius Automation delivers dimensional metrology solutions to customers from the automotive, aerospace, and consumer segments.
Sitius PV provides analysis of raw point data, collected from an actual part, against the SolidWorks® part, providing a way to inspect complex parts in a matter of minutes and without programming. SPV uses 3D geometric tolerancing along with the point data from the inspection of the physical part to evaluate part conformance and produce analysis reports in a multitude of formats. ANSI Y14.5M-compliant GD&T evaluation offers support for advanced features such as datum mobility (shift) and constrained optimization. Sitius PV also performs alignment, best-fit analysis of arbitrary shapes, and graphical reporting. It offers high accuracy and speed for free form and prismatic parts. It is suitable for low-volume productions such as prototypes, tooling, dies, molds, EDM electrodes as well as high-volume inspection in conjunction with our off-line programming software Metrium.
- Part-to-CAD comparison and analysis through point sets with color-coded display inside SolidWorks®
- ANSI Y14.5M-compliant GD&T evaluation including support for material condition on datums
- Constructed features and direct tolerances such as coordinate position, distance and angle
- Best-fit analysis with a wide range of fitting algorithms
- Support for broad range of dimensional equipment—CMM's, articulating arms, laser and optical devices
- Verify compliance for any part in consistent way, including advanced GD&T analysis
- Rapid inspection of prototypes and one-offs directly to the CAD model without programming
- Best fit provides for
- Eliminate data duplication
- High accuracy with no math data translation inside a familiar CAD system