SolidACE develops software solutions within the SolidWorks® environment for the AEC plant, process and power markets.
SolidACE was created by experienced and dedicated structural steelwork software professionals and a team of longtime SolidWorks® development experts.
The company supports and advises within the world of structural design and has dedicated design professionals.
- Axis-based grid system. Floor elevation system. Section and material database. Advanced database of standard steel sections by international standards. Material database for structural steel linked to sections.
- Advanced possibilities to create and place BuiltWorks structural members both in part and assembly alone in a group, in array by nodes, and by selected sketch segments. Member editing individually and by group – siting, rotating, mirroring, offsetting.
- Special features connection detailing. Member aligning, cutting by intersection or user-defined shape-reflecting priorities. Fast placing of connection plates. Standard and user-defined connections database. Solution for connection copying within the model and from other models.
- Export/import of SOLIDWORKS® model to/from third-party structural analysis and design software like STAAD.Pro. Import of design results with parametric model update reflecting results of the analysis and design by building code requirements. Export/import of SDNF.
- Generation of standard drawings: general arrangement, detailed fabrication and workshop drawings of steel assemblies. Generation of axis grid representation object. Automatic dimensioning between grid axis, and between general grid lines.