TransMagic, Inc.: TransMagic PowerPack for SOLIDWORKS®
About TransMagic, Inc.:
TransMagic delivers CAD freedom– the ability to quickly and easily reuse 3D design data in any application, as if by MAGIC! Our products allow industry professionals the freedom to use the best-in-class software of their choice for the job at hand. We specialize in developing products that replace difficult data exchange processes with intelligent automation.
TransMagic PowerPack for SolidWorks ® supports the SolidWorks Add-in interface to provide valuable data exchange options for translation and file repair within SolidWorks applications. TransMagic PowerPack for SolidWorks ® can facilitate the read, write, and repair most 3D CAD file formats. Parts can also be exported from assemblies for use in any other 3D application. Each license of TransMagic ADVANTAGE offers the end user the option to install the PowerPack for SolidWorks. In addition to the Auto Repair Wizard, TransMagic offers tools to close poorly constructed models or replace missing surfaces to create watertight solid models.
- Read CATIA V5 files directly into SolidWorks
- Write CATIA V5 files directly from SolidWorks
- Read and write most 3D CAD and visualization formats
- Optional JT Read/Write
- Read and Repair any version of IGES, STEP, Pro/E, UG, Inventor, ACIS and Parasolid
- File settings provide additional options to improve data exchange
- Lite Repair stitches surfaces together
- Full Repair recalulates tolerances and refines poor qualityy ssurface
- Import low quality models as watertight solid models
- Maximum interoperability within SolidWorks