TurboTools Corporation: CablEquity
About TurboTools Corporation:
TurboTools is focused on the automation design process for electrical systems from concept to manufacturing of highly integrated electronic equipment, mechatronic systems, high-tech instrumentation, any kind of electromechanical or electrical equipment, automobiles, aircrafts, and more. With TurboTools’ products the design process of Hardware Electrical Systems is equivalent to an “enlarged microchip” design that avoids potential system failure later in production. TurboTools interactive enterprise solutions automate design, testing, simulation, and analysis, maintain data integrity, and handle all engineering, manufacturing and management activities during development.
CablEquity offers an automation process for HES™ (Hardware Electrical Systems), cable and harness assemblies from concept to manufacturing of highly integrated electronic equipment, high-tech instrumentation, any kind of electro-mechanical or electrical assemblies, systems and products. CablEquity is a patented tehcnology offered by TurboTools Corporation. The software recognizes files from schematic capture and/or layout applications, and exports files to 2-D and 3D MCAD programs. CablEquity includes a comprehensive parametric components database and libraries, engines that automatically generate assembly drawings and BOMs, revision control, project management, and other functionalities. CablEquity prevents potential system failure later in production, maintains data integrity, and executes all engineering, manufacturing and management processes during development – in an all-in-one, easy-to-use tool. A manual error-prone design process in combination with the wrong attitude towards critical wiring within a product results in project inefficiencies and, subsequently, yields to increase in a product’s time-to-market.
- Requires little time to learn
- Error-free design environment
- Auto troubleshooting for systemwide connectivity
- Simulation of entire electromechanical system in design stage guarantees that this system will work the first time
- Allows easy but comprehensive component selections and cross-references
- Access to varied manufacturers’ databases
- Uses Technology designed in-house
This is a unique combination of CAD and PLM solutions and can becomes a comprehensive environment for every company managing their products’ lifecycles. TurboTools partners with all major CAD vendors.
- Full automation
- Component selection
- Auto drafting
- Mechanical desktop editor
- Electrical desktop editor
- Embedded comprehensive database
- Advanced DRC
- Copy/clone components, revisions, designs, projects, products
- Assembly drawing creation with of a button touch
- BOM and schematic creation with of a button touch