Video-Tutorials.Net: SOLIDWORKS® Video Training Course
Video-Tutorials.Net provides online and DVD-based video training for 3D engineering products, including SOLIDWORKS®. We have received YouTube User awards and are one of the leading self-study tools for SOLIDWORKS®. Our video courses are also used for college classroom training, industry network-based training, and catalogued by college-level libraries. We've been profiled by some leading CAD journals, such as CAD Digest.
VTN's SOLIDWORKS® Video Training courses provide nearly 40 hours of training in SOLIDWORKS®. Our courses cover Core Concepts, Drawings, Part Design, Assembly, Renderings/Animation, 3D Skills, Advanced Parts, Advanced Assemblies, Sheet Metal Design, Surface Design and Modeling, Application Programming Interface, Update Training, and more. We have courses in SOLIDWORKS® 2007-2010. Our SolidWorks video tutorials focus on fundamental skills and concepts, and will will help you master the techniques you need to quickly become productive inSOLIDWORKS®.
How to Study
Courses are delivered via our online library, and all our pre-2010 material is also available on disc/download. Subscriptions to the online library include free access to all course updates that we make during your subscription term.
- 40+ hours of SOLIDWORKS® video tutorial training
- Immediate online access; pre-2010 courses also available on disk
- Courses in SOLIDWORKS® 2007-2010
- Developed by expert engineers
- Excellent reputation for good customer service
- Developed by expert engineers; full of tips for achieving faster mastery months' of tools
- Immediate online access — no waiting for the mail!
- All online courses include 12 months free access to all updates we issue
- Disk ships next day; low shipping cost worldwide
- Learning by video is faster and more effective than studying with a book