SIMPOE SAS: SimpoeWorks
About SIMPOE SAS:
SIMPOE SAS, headquartered in Torcy, France, is a French software developer specializing in plastic injection molding simulation solutions. SIMPOE software allows significant cost savings of physical mold prototypes, material cost optimization, as well as a drastic reduction in the time-to-market of new products. Easy to use, easy to learn and affordable, SIMPOE software is targeted to the mold specialist as well as to the mechanical engineer who, in a collaborative product development approach, wants to take into account plastic parts manufacturing constraints early in the product design stage. SimpoeWorks® is the missing link to implement a true collaborative product development policy in the plastic industry. SIMPOE software is available in several languages through a worldwide network of specialized Value Added Resellers.
SimpoeWorks: Plastic Injection Simulation for SolidWorks® users. SimpoeWorks provides product developers and designers, mold makers and parts manufacturers with fast and easy-to-use tools to take into account manufacturing constraints early in the product design stage.
- Complete industrial solution for plastic injection simulation
- Filling, packing, cooling and warpage simulation
- Built-in material library and user-defined
- Works with any type of geometry
- Direct reading of SolidWorks parts
- Plastic parts design and manufacturing efficiency optimization
- Material cost optimization
- Great marketing and communication tools for industrial designers, mold makers, and parts manufacturers
- Easy to use, fast, accurate, and affordable
- Requires only one day of training