SolidPDM is a concurrent engineering tool that makes SolidWorks® design work groups more productive in the assembly planning process. SolidPDM allows easy access to standard components and existing parts with all the necessary Bill of Material (BOM) information. All companies that make customer-variable product assemblies and that look for shorter engineering times and lower quality costs related to product design will enjoy the enormous benefits of SolidPDM. SolidPDM is an easy-to-use solution that can be used instantly after the installation. The installation and customization are hassle-free, and the implementation time is minimized with wizards and templates. Since SolidPDM is seamlessly integrated with SolidWorks, the benefits can be clearly demonstrated right after the installation. The advanced functionality allows seamless workgroup data management and sharing of information with multiple SolidWorks workgroup locations as well.
- Workgroup level check-in and check-out, bi-directional structure transfer between SolidWorks and database
- Advanced search functionality and preview functionality with browsing
- Classification of Parts, Assemblies, and Drawings
- Advanced Status, Version and Revision Management
- Right-Mouse menus for fast and ease of use, where used queries, who refers functionality, filling of title blocks, revision history and BOM