Varatech Inc: SigmundWorks
About Varatech Inc:
Varatech is a Pioneer in Sigmund Variation and Tolerance Analysis Software Solutions and Consulting Services to help Designers & Engineers predict Design Build Quality.
SigmundWorks for SOLIDWORKS® — Certified Gold Partner solution, a powerful tolerance analysis software developed by Varatech, enables designers and engineers to evaluate, optimize, and validate assembly build quality, relative to piece-part tolerance and assembly process variation. Fully integrated within SolidWorks, this value-added tool can be used early in the development phase before design solidification and hard tooling procurement. SigmundWorks prevents costly tweaking delays at ramp-up as well as long-term variation problems and manufacturing/quality build challenges. SigmundWorks can predict the quality of a SOLIDWORKS® assembly based upon predetermined tolerance values or determine the component tolerances required to meet given assembly build objectives.
- Single-window seemless integration.
- Associative to SOLIDWORKS® geometry and tolerances — both dimensional and geometric GD&T.
- Automated 3D Vector Loop analysis by just clicking features in SOLIDWORKS® part, assembly.
- Update optimized tolerance values directly back to SOLIDWORKS®.
SigmundWorks optimizes the design and assembly process, determines where precision is needed and more importantly where it is not, thus finding Cost Savings Opportunities and eliminates overly conservative designs. Varatech's advnaced Sigmund Assembly Build Analysis product can also be used with SOLIDWORKS when a more detailed understanding of a complex assembly is desired. Contact Varatech for more details on scheduling a live interactive web meeting to gain more insight into Sigmund.
- Five analysis types including; Worst Case, RSS (Root Sum Square), Modified RSS, Process Centering RSS, and Monte Carlo Simulations
- Wide range of statistical distributions to emulate real-world
- Tolerance Optimizer (patented)
- Single-source documentation for tolerance stacks
- Automatic statistical, sensitivity, SPC, cost-savings, and impact report generation
- Easy to use and automated vector loop studies for design optimization
- Enterprise-wide scalability for design, manufacturing, quality, management, and supply chain
- Upfront design for Six Sigma optimization &amp; validation
- Extract significant Cost-Savings, determine where precision is needed and more importantly where it is not!
- Address cost of quality, manufacturing build challenges, increase yield, eliminate scrap and rework