SolidPartners, Inc.: SolidParts
About SolidPartners, Inc.:
SolidPartners, Inc. is 100 percent focused on SolidWorks® add-in solutions and process consulting. Since our start in 1997 we've provided the tools, process redesign, and technologies for thousands of SolidWorks® users to reduce time-to-market. SolidPartners has affiliates in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
The industry-standard library of fasteners for SolidWorks®
- Easy to use —Just drag and drop fasteners from the Design Library™ folder of SolidWorks®, then select the appropriate configuration.
- Timesaving — Design assemblies faster and more easily. SolidParts™ uses SmartMates so the fasteners automatically align with the mating hole features in your assemblies. Independent, side-by-side comparisons indicate SolidParts is 30 percent faster than other parts libraries.
- Cost-efficient —Access more than 16,000 SolidWorks®-native standard part configurations for just pennies per part, including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and piping components. SolidParts is affordably priced at just $199 per seat, or contact us for discounted site license pricing.
- Customizable — Easily customize the library such as sizes, part numbers, and custom properties by simply modifying the desired information within each embedded design table.
- Compatible —Native SolidWorks® files, works within all current and future versions of SolidWorks®. No additional software or updates ever required!
For more information about mold base, piping, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components, download our Read Me file for a complete listing of the library files and specific file attributes, plus instructions on how to add configurations, select alternate configurations, and make custom modifications.
Contact us for a free sample!