SolidPartners, Inc.: SolidParts
About SolidPartners, Inc.:
SolidPartners, Inc. is 100% focused on SolidWorks add-in solutions and process consulting. Since our start in 1997 we've provided the tools, process redesign and technologies for thousands of SolidWorks users to reduce time-to-market. SolidPartners has affiliates in the US, Europe and Asia.
The industry-standard library of fasteners for SolidWorks®
- Easy to use – Just drag and drop fasteners from the Design Library™ folder of SolidWorks®, then select the appropriate configuration.
- Timesaving – Design assemblies faster and more easily. SolidParts™ uses SmartMates so the fasteners automatically align with the mating hole features in your assemblies. Independent, side-by-side comparisons indicate SolidParts is 30 percent faster than other parts libraries.
- Cost-efficient – Access more than 16,000 SolidWorks-native standard part configurations for just pennies per part, including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and piping components. SolidParts is affordably priced at just $199 per seat, or contact us for discounted site license pricing.
- Customizable – Easily customize the library (sizes, part numbers, custom properties, etc) by simply modifying the desired information within each embedded design table.
- Compatible - Native SolidWorks files, works within all current and future versions of SolidWorks. No additional software or updates ever required!
For more information about mold base, piping, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components download our Read Me file for a complete listing of the library files and specific file attributes, plus instructions on how to add configurations, select alternate configurations, and make custom modifications.
Contact us for a free sample!