ElectroMagneticWorks (EMW) is a company specializing in electromagnetic software simulation tools—from dc to light. EMW has been developing design automation tools and intellectual property (IP) for electromagnetic technologies ranging from DC electric motors to fiber-optics communication. The company tools and IP are aimed at today's diversified and inter-disciplinary marketplace. They cover such application areas as telecommunications, computers, radars, remote sensing, automotive, home appliances, biomedical, microwave engineering, space electronics, defense, and consumer electronics companies.
EMS is designed to help you gain physical insight into the performance of your electromagnetic, electromechanical, and MEMS design through the computation of important parameters. These includeforce, torque, magnetic flux density, magnetic field, electric field, electric flux, current flow, eddy current, inductance, capacitance, resistances, flux linkage, and power loss.
- An sdd-in to SolidWorks®
- Electrostatic and electric conduction: Bushing, circuit boards, MEMS, cables, and fuses
- Magnetostatic: DC machines, actuators, and solenoids
- AC Magnetic: AC machines, eddy currents, transformers, NDT, and NDE
- Transient Magnetic: Speakers, magnetic recording, NDE, and rotating machines
- Save money and time by minimizing prototyping
- Compare alternative designs easiy and quickly
- Simulate real-world operating conditions
- Interpret analysis results with powerful and intuitive vizualization tools
- Collaborate and share analysis results