EnvisionTEC develops, produces and sells computer-aided modeling devices (CAMOD), including hardware and materials. We offer innovative solutions in solid freeform fabrication for end users.
Utilizing a built-in Ethernet interface, the Perfactory3® System can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The Perfactory3 System has an embedded PC, which allows the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. It can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software that is integrated into the Perfactory Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily converted using the Perfactory Software Suite and then imported into the Perfactory3 system to be built.
- Produces the finest detail in the shortest period of time
- Creates three-dimensional models that range from the conceptual to the fully functional
- Build speed is constant through the build-up to 20 mm (1 inch) per hour
- Integrated enhanced resolution module (ERM) for the doubling of resolution
- Economic material use, no vat, and a supply-on-demand material feed system
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable
- Models are suitable for direct manufacturing through rapid casting
- A choice of materials from concept models to functional parts
- Low acquisition costs