Albitech Ltd: Inspection Geni
About Albitech Ltd:
Albitech Ltd. works on the Development of CAM Associative Software, CAM Process Plane & Documentation, Inspection Report Software, Advanced CAD/CAM Services, Multi-Axis CNC-Programming, Process Optimization, CAD/CAM-Training, Post-Processor Programming, and High-Tech Consulting.
Designed exclusively to support SolidWorks® 2011 3D CAD software, Inspection Geni V 3.0 addresses the following two main points – taking SolidWorks software to a new dimension
Slow and ineffective inspection process - Inspection Geni by automates the manual inspection process by automatically ballooning SolidWorks drawings and generating inspection reports; and by providing designers and product managers with a single uniform platform to deal with inspection reports.
Complex access and ability to work with multiple versions and multiple drawings with limits on the option to track changes - Inspection Geni enables design changes tracking directly in SolidWorks without the use of a PDM by creating interactive chronology-based dimensions trees; and by enabling complete dimension changes tracking reports
The combination of Inspection Geni V 3.0 and SolidWorks 2011 allows users to speed up inspection processes, giving them the ability to work with multiple versions and multiple drawings without any limits on the ability to track changes.
- Find all dimensions and classify different types
- Analyze hole call-out for multiple dimensions
- Apply tolerances to all dimensions according to dimension type and drawing tolerances
- Export to a new PDF with ID balloons to all dimensions and a user-formatted document for all dimensions
- Users can define their own rules for collecting and analyzing dimensions in the settings
- Dramatically shortens the time to produce balloons
- Working environment with versions and subversions
- Compare new versions to the previous versions and indicate the differences
- Store all documentation like drawings, MRB, and MAILES attached to the project
- Organize the workflow in the Inspection department