CIDEON Software GmbH: SAP PLM Integration for SolidWorks
About CIDEON Software GmbH:
As a Tier 1 World-Class Development Partner for SAP PLM, CIDEON Software develops the SAP PLM direct integrations for SolidWorks® and 5 additional leading CAD systems. Extensive experience concerning the SAP and engineering environment is the basis for CIDEON's solutions is considering SAP output management, conversion management, CAFM, automated generation of technical documentations, as well as graphical navigation and data research in heterogeneous systems. CIDEON Software is the developer of the CIDEON product line, which is mainly used in product data management and allows companies to work more efficiently and reduce costs.
With about 17 years of experience in systems business and software development as well as highly motivated and excellent, qualified employees, CIDEON Software provides a guarantee for enormous know-how and outstanding service. CIDEON Software is ISO 9001:2000 certified and a Special Expertise Partner for SAP PLM.
The SAP pricelist product "SAP PLM Integration for SolidWorks" offers an interactive bidirectional CAD data exchange with SAP's PLM/ERP world using CAD Desktop. With SAP PLM, SAP AG offers the general administration of all documents that are created during the life cycle of a product. At the same time, SAP's CAD Desktop is a tool that provides excellent support for CAD design work especially in the field of 3D.
The close connection with PLM and SAP enables data to become available at an early stage of the design process. Product lifecycle management thus already begins with the start of the design work and not at the end of this work through an interface.
- CAD direct integration into SAP PLM
- Complete display of the SolidWorks data models in SAP PLM, including configurations and external refs
- Full integration of SAP approval and release processes
- Comfortably operating with SAP out of SolidWorks, the familiar work environment of the engineer.
- Easy installation and activation as a SolidWorks add-on application
- Avoidance of doubled data collection
- Securing continuous release and approval processes
- Company-wide availability of current drawings, models, and view files for other departments
- No costs for additional product lifecycle management, since it is fully integrated into SAP Support, and Maintenance by SAP OSS 24/7