Rockwell Automation: Motion Analyzer
About Rockwell Automation:
Kinetix is the motion control business of Rockwell Automation- a leading global provider of industrial automation control and information solutions.
The Motion Analyzer is a software tool used to analyze, optimize, simulate, and select motion control system.
- Create and simulate multi-segment cycle profiles to visualize motion for design reviews, validate that the profile will place your load correctly, and ensure that system components will not collide
- Quickly simulate a variety of gear ratios, inertias, and mechanical alternatives in order to choose a solution optimized for your application needs
- Get a fast and accurate motor sizing without re-entering any mechanical design data
- Optimize your cycle profile to reduce machine vibration, motor load, and power consumption
- Virtual prototyping reduces the time to "Design, Develop and Deliver"
- Design optimization often results in increased machine throughput at no additional cost
- Efficiency analysis can help decrease energy consumption and reduce waste
- Simulation helps reduce risk by predicting the likely outcome of design changes before they occur