Datakit: CrossCAD/Plg : Catia V5 3D to SolidWorks
Datakit is a privately held and leading company founded in 1994, specialized in CAD data exchange solutions and services. It offers standalone converters, plug-ins and SDK that analyze, heal and export a large number of CAD formats. Datakit exposes a wide range of geometrical and semantic data (assemblies, annotations, metadata…) through its varied range of products. It also provides support services for the migration of CAD databases to help customers choose the best data transfer solutions. It works closely together with independent software vendors that currently integrate its CAD data exchange solutions to their own software.
For more information, please visit us at www.datakit.com.
CATIA V5 to SolidWorks® is the most popular CAD Data Exchange Solutions provided by Datakit.
It is a plug-in for SolidWorks, allowing you to import CATIA V5 files.
It has achieved a complete level of integration with SolidWorks and offers powerful functionalities to properly read and work from parts and assemblies designed with CATIA V5.
More information about the translator CATIA V5 3D to SolidWorks can be found on this page : www.datakit.com/cad-convertors/catia-v5-3d-to-solidworks-3d/3-catia-v5-3d-to-solidworks.html
Datakit also develops and proposes 3 ranges of CAD Data Exchange solutions :
- CrossManager: a standalone converter
- CrossCAD/Plg: conversion plug-ins for SolidWorks and other CAD software
- CrossCad/Ware: CAD translation components integrated by software companies.
- Converts Part and Assembly files :.CATPart and .CATProduct files
- Enables meta data import in SolidWorks
- Data can be filtered based on Entity Type and Visibility
- Translates ALL 3D data, including CATIA V5 Exact Solids
- Batch mode process : Batch option or multiple file select
- Properly read and work from V5 parts and V5 assemblies
- Preview functions available
- Same graphics display as SolidWorks
- Regular updates &amp;amp;amp; upgrades
- Does NOT require a license of CATIA V5