SolidACE develops software solutions within SolidWorks environment for AEC, Plant, Process & Power markets.
SolidACE was created by experienced and dedicated structural steelwork software professionals and a team of long term SolidWorks development experts.
The company supports and advises within the world of sturctural design and has dedicated design professionals.
BuiltWorks is a add-in application for real-time steel design within the native SolidWorks environment, providing tools for 3D solid parametric modeling, analysis and design, connection detailing and automated generation of both drawings and bills of materials.
Developed to meet the Architectural, Engineering, Construction (AEC) and Plant, Process & Power industries requirements for high performance flexible modeling tools that include extended integration capabilities.
- Axis based Grid System. Floor elevation system. Section and material database. Advanced database of Standard Steel Sections by international standards. Material database for structural stell linked to sections.
- Advanced possibilities to create and place BuiltWorks Structural Members both in Part and Assembly as single ones, in group, in array by nodes, and by selected sketch segments. Members editing individually and by group – siting, rotating, mirroring, offsetting.
- Special features connection detailing. Members aligning, cutting by intersection or user defined shape reflecting priorities. Fast placing of connection plates. Standard and User defined Connections database. Solution for connections copying within the model and from other models.
- Export/Import of SolidWorks model to/from third party Structural Analysis and Design Software like STAAD.Pro. Import of design results with parametric model update reflecting results of the analysis and design by Building Code requirements. Export/Import of SDNF.
- Generation of standard drawings: general arrangement, detailed fabrication and workshop drawings of steel assemblies. Generation of Axis Grid representation object. Automatic dimensioning between grid axis, and between general grid lines.