TIDE offers design and engineering services. In addition we offer customized solutions around SOLIDWORKS® such as training, libraries, renderings, animations, macro programming, and add-in's for SOLIDWORKS® and PhotoWorks.
One-click renderings after doing some global settings, save your PhotoWorks settings and image quality, load previously saved PhotoWorks settings and image quality, preview with the aspect ratio of the output image, have a statistical overview of all renderings in a log file, open the last rendered image, and map keys to commands of TPicMan on your 3DConnexion device.
Requirements: Windows® XP or Vista®, 32-bit or 64-bit, SOLIDWORKS® 2007 or newer and PhotoWorks.
- Saves rendered image with one click
- Saves PhotoWorks settings
- Loads previously saved PhotoWorks settings
- Provides statistical overview of all renderings
- Maps keys to 3Dconnexion device
- Saves time and annoying inputs
- Statistical overview and documentation
- Reuse settings of images (setups)
- Obtain a preview with aspect ratio
- Share your PhotoWorks settings