Vero Software: VISI
About Vero Software:
Vero Software Plc is a company that creates and distributes CAD/CAM/CAE software for aiding the design and manufacturing process in specific sectors of the industry with a knowledge-driven focus on Mold & Die. The specific sectors include the design and manufacture of plastic injection molds, sheet-metal stamping dies, progressive dies, shoe molds, electrode production, multi-axis laser cutting, wire EDM, and others. These widespread product types are, in turn, to be found in a multitude of manufacturing industry sectors such as automotive, electronic, medical, white goods, and aerospace.
Vero Software has offices in Italy, England, Japan, France, Canada, the USA and China. The company now has a user base that numbers more than 20,000 and supplies products to more than 40 countries through its wholly owned subsidiaries and competence centers.
VISI is acknowledged as one of the worlds leading PC-based CAD/CAM solutions for the mold & die industries. It offers a unique combination of applications, fully integrated wireframe, surface and solid modeling, and comprehensive 2D, 3D, and 5-axis machining strategies with dedicated high speed routines. Industry-specific applications for plastic injection tool design, including material flow analysis and progressive die design with step-by-step unfolding, provide the toolmaker with unsurpassed levels of productivity.
Vero Software offers dedicated solutions that eliminate the links between varying software suppliers and the solid-to-surface or CAD/CAM geometry conversions required by traditional systems.
VISI offers the following applications:
- VISI Modeling - 3D solid and surface modeling with a mold and die focus
- VISI Analysis - 3D model analysis and geometry validation
- VISI Mold - Plastic injection tool design
- VISI Flow - Plastic flow analysis and simulation
- VISI Electrode - Automated electrode creation and production
- VISI Progress - Progressive die and press tool design
- VISI Machining 2D - Feature-based, multi-axis 2D machining & drilling
- VISI Machining 3D - High-speed milling technology
- VISI Machining 5 Axis - Multi axis machining for mould & die, aerospace, and production
- VISI Blank - Blank development for stamping dies and press tools
- VISI Reverse - Reverse engineering from point cloud or mesh data
- VISI Shoes - Shoe design, last, heels, sole, and shoe mold design