BC Computing, Inc.: SWImage
About BC Computing, Inc.:
We are a computer solutions provider, specializing in hardware and software solutions for growing firms.
Batch Export SOLIDWORKS Drawing, Part, or Assembly file Preview Bitmap Image to a separate image file.With this program you can batch export the Preview Bitmap Image from SOLIDWORKS files into a separate directory for various uses. Supported OS: Windows 7 or later.
How it works:
- [Select Input Directory] Select the parent directory where the SOLIDWORKS files are stored.
- [Recursive Directory Search] You have the option to do recursive searching to search sub directories as well.
- [Select Output Directory] This is where you want the images saved.
- [Maintain Input Directory Structure] This will create sub directories and place the images there to mirror the input directory structure if desired.
- [SLD???] Select SLDDRW, SLDPRT, SLDASM options for which files to process.
- [List Only] Choose this option to allow the program to simply display files that it finds without exporting images.
- [Date Check] This options will only update newer files based on a file date comparison. This is useful when processing large numbers of files repeatedly.
- [Fail TXT Files] Can be used to also create matching text files if image creation fails, for example in the case of corrupt files or locked files.
- [Output Image Format] Chose the output image format desired, available options are BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF.
- [Process] Press the process button and let the program do its thing.
Program Requirements: .Net 4 runime.Just extract the zip into any directory and run the program.If there are any issues loading the SWImage.exe, check the Install text file for further instructions.
Demo Download x64 ------- Demo Download x86This program works on a PC with or without SOLIDWORKS installed. There are 4 sample files included. Opens SW 2017 files or older. See install.txt if there are any issues runnng the program.If you are interested in the full, unrestricted version. Please contact us for more information.
Pricing: $100 for a single seat and $250 for a Company license (one physical location).
- Batch Export SW Files Image Preview
- BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF Support
- SW Not required to run program.
- Use exported images for manuals or other uses.
- Ease of use
- Demo available for testing.