Video-Tutorials.Net: SolidWorks Video Training Course
Video-Tutorials.Net provides online and DVD-based video training for 3D engineering products, including SolidWorks . We have received YouTube User awards and are one of the leading self-study tools for SolidWorks. Our video courses are also used for college classroom training, industry network-based training, and catalogued by college-level libraries. Our SolidWorks training represents more than 50% o our gross sales. We've been profiled by some leading CAD journals, such as CAD Digest.
VTN's SolidWorks Video Training courses provide nearly 40 hours of training in SolidWorks. Our courses cover Core Concepts, Drawings, Part Design, Assembly, Renderings / Animation, 3D Skills, Advanced Parts, Advanced Assemblies, Sheet Metal Design, Surface Design & Modeling, Application Programming Interface, Update Training and more. We have courses in SolidWorks 2007-2010. Our SolidWorks video tutorials focus on fundamental skills and concepts, and will will help you master the techniques you need to quickly become productive in SolidWorks.
How to Study
Courses are delivered via our online library, and all our pre-2010 material is also available on disc/download. Subscriptions to the online library include free access to all course updates that we make during your subscription term.
- 40+ hours of SolidWorks Video Tutorial Training
- Immediate online access; pre-2010 courses also available on disc
- Courses in SolidWorks 2007-2010
- Developed by expert engineers
- Excellent reputation for good customer service
- Developed by expert engineers; full of tips for achieving faster mastery of tools
- Immediate online access - no waiting for the mail!
- All online courses include 12 months free access to all updates we issue
- Disc ships next day; low shipping cost worldwide
- Learning by video is faster and more effective than studying with a book