Mark Design Solutions Pvt Ltd: CADECplus
About Mark Design Solutions Pvt Ltd:
Mark Design Solutions Pvt Ltd (MDS) specializes in Knowledge-Based Engineering (KBE) solutions for the machinery and equipment manufacturers.
For the last eight years, MDS has been associated with SolidWorks® in implementing SolidWorks in more than 100 organizations. MDS products include:
- Shape and size based on product configuration
- Modification of design automation application with less programming
- Control over product parameters
- Move documents between vaults
- Integrate design workgroup data with enterprise vault
- Integration of configurator with PDM vault
- Library-based configurator
- Useful for process machinery and special-purpose machinery
- Integrated with rule-based configurator
- CAD-integrated part master
- Costing metada
- BOM management
- ERP integration
• As an equipment manufacturer develops newer products and variants, design data and references go on increasing exponentially, and designers find it difficult to ask "Why?" because finding logical answers requires searching for a lot of data.
• Implementing the answer is difficult, too, since a lot of products already have ad-hoc dimensions or shapes. Due to the increasing design customizations, the organization wants to make things more systematic, for better control over designs.
• CADECplus comes in very handy for everything required to make the right and smart move for such control.
• CADECplus also helps to keep all the knowledge confidential in a rules database and allows you to implement rules without sharing knowledge with everyone.
- Complex variable management: CADEC offers a strong variable definition and calculation workbench to allow for complex and recursive design calculations and to link variables to model parameters.
- Modeling approach flexibility: The designer can create master and library geometries in any manner, and CADEC captures the model history.
- Implementation platform flexibility: The created applications can be used in standalone/LAN/web environment in online or batch mode; they give output in required 3D/2D format.
- Strong MCAD integration: CADEC captures and controls any model entities, such as sub-assemblies, parts, features, sketches, parameters, custom properties, and simulation results.
- Enterprise integration: Due to its rules database architecture and specialized integration modules, CADEC's design creation process can be integrated with ERP/PDM.
- Design process: Streamline design creation process and automated design process documentation.
- Design time : Dramatic reduction in repetitive design creation time
- Innovation : Free up the designers for more innovative work.
- Intellectual property: Capture and control confidential design logic/methodology
- Independence: Have in-house control on design automation